a very valuable info on ATM's

If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your PIN number in reverse order. For example if your pin number is 1234 then you would put in 4321. The ATM recognizes that your pin number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in the machine. The machine will still give you the money you requested, but unknown to the robber, the police will be immediately dispatched to help you. This information was recently broadcasted on TV and it states that it is seldom used because people don't know it exists. Well, now you know, so spread the good word my friend!
@katprice (807)
How can that be possible? If you give an incorrect PIN number, the machine will let you know and you will not get any money. Even if it does work, who is going to be in the right frame of mind to think of what their PIN number would be backwards, while a robber is standing next to them?
well, first of all, we shouldn't panic.even in times of grave threat, we should have clear senses. these criminals smell fear in us, and that only makes them stronger.
@loved1 (5336)
That is very good information to know. With my luck the machine would not give me the money and the robber would shoot me for typing in the wrong code. HAHA I hope I never have to try this.