Pick where you want to live

@TerryZ (22083)
If you could live anywhere in the whole world where would it be and why? I would have to say Italy. It is so beautiful, good food,and the weather is not bad. I also like the people who live there very friendly and fun loving.
@gabs8513 (48716)
I want to live where I am moving to lol which is South of England and I hope I will be next month lol
@TerryZ (22083)
That sounds great. And Im sure you will like it. As always I wish you the best.
@tentwo67 (3384)
I really enjoy living in my home town. I've visited Las Vegas several times, and it's completely different from where I live, and I enjoyed it so much that I thought maybe living somewhere in the west would be nice. North Carolina/Virginia area is also interesting to me. But really, even with the hurricanes, I truly like south Alabama. It's my home and I enjoy it here.
@TerryZ (22083)
You sound happy and content.
@divir_vij (1593)
INDIA - Incredible culture of india
I would love to live in india. The land of unity in diversity and culture. Do visit india to feel the true meaning of Hospitality and culture.
@TerryZ (22083)
for now I guess I will stay in the USA. Thanks