What TIME do you go to bed every night??

Are you a 10:00 pm going to bed kind of person? Me, I am, just like going to be at an early hour so when I get up I feel rested and refreshed
@nishanity (1651)
no specific time dear... i go to sleep,whenever i feel sleepy!!! LOL
@brokentia (10396)
I wish I could do that. If I go to bed at 10pm every night, I will toss and turn and roll back and forth, driving my partner nuts! There have been many of times he has asked me to stop being such a wiggle worm. So, I will try to lay still. But then I get a tickle on my foot. And that tickle turns to an itch on my leg. Then my bottom starts to hurt from laying in one position. So I will roll over. Then I think I should have picked the other side to lay on. So I will wait, trying not to be a wiggle worm, and then I will roll over to the other side. But then that is not so great either. So I will lay my leg across him. Which is fine at first but then he has to push my leg down a couple inches. Ok...that just threw the whole thing off! So, I roll back to my back and stare at the ceiling being lite up by my too bright alarm clock. So I lean over to the eadge of the bed trying to find a sock to cover the face of the alarm clock with. He them has to ask me what I am doing and I explain that the alarm clock is too bright. At this point, he will just tell me that I am not ready for bed and should find something else to do...play on laptop or read a book. But then I get so involved in myLot or my book that I don't get to bed until 2 or 3 am! To be back up by 5:30 or 6am! ha ha My life is so funny from a outsiders point of view! LOL
Too funny, thank you for contributing
@Legend950 (171)
Around 10:00pm
@mirage108 (3403)
I dont have a set bed time, I go to bed after I can get my 4 1/2 yr old daugher to sleep. could get her to sleep as early as 8 and as late as 11 so there is no set bed time for me
@ezzrssi (11197)
i go to bed at 1 am
• Nigeria
i go to bed by 11 pm mostly sometimes 12 am
@malcido (422)
More often than not, I stay up too late. I like the idea of going to bed early, but it almost never happens. I'm not sure what you consider early from your question though. You mention 10pm. For me going to bed at 10pm is early. I often go to bed after midnight and aspire to keeping a 10pm bedtime. What is early for you?
@madanlohar (1164)
Wall clock
around 11.00 pm at night.
usually 9pm.
@navikh333 (529)
i usually go to bed at 12:00.i will have my dinner at 9 pm.i will watch tv till 12:00,and then go on to sleep
@wdiong (1818)
I used to go to bed early too before I was married, around 10 pm. Now,married with two kids, my bedtime is getting later and later. Sometimes, I turn in at about 2 am.
@danoneism (680)
2.30 - 3 a.m ... hehe.. and i'll wake up 6.50 a.m.
@amitksing (1324)
No. I go to bed at about 12.30-1.00 am in the night. This no doubt makes me wake up quite late in the morning. but I ma on my way to change this schedule and go your way!
I go to bed between ten and eleven most of the time and i get up at seven so i'm usually pretty well rested.
@lisa101 (1363)
I like to sit up till around 10 or 11 at nights. I sometimes have problems getting up to send the kids to school. By i guess i will never change because i enjoy my night time shows and dont want to miss anything lol.
@Alissia (213)
at 11 or 12
@jmcafam (2891)
Usually around 11 - 12 is when I go to bed.
@micheller (1366)
I love going to sleep around 10p.m. because I like to get atleast 8 hours of sleep in a night, but most nights I don't get to sleep until a very late hour because my fiance is one who likes to stay up very late even though he has work the next day.
most of the time i go to bed as early as 9pm. i go with my kids in bed.