pets are like that:

My cat Missy is the most "human" cat I met..she insists on drinking only from the faucet..pats me with her paw when she wants attention and then of all things tries to talk.. Do you have a pet like my missy..cat, dog, bird..I know Birds are known to talk but does you dog or cat try to talk???
@marciascott (25554)
I don't have any pets, but I used to have this white cat. that cat was so smart. when she wanted to go outside she would come to you and touch you with her paw. that let you know she wanted to go outside. she kept coming up with a litter 2 and 3 times a year. I got so mad with her. She got ran over my a car, that hueted me so bad, I just cried. and the cat that was a friend grief all day. for that cat.
I know how you feel, I had several of my beloved pets get run over by a car.. Or get killed or poisoned..Cats, I believe are very very smart creatures. They seem to watch all you do.and pick up on how to open up items as well.
@msqtech (15226)
cats seem to only care about themselves while dogs care about the owner
@msqtech (15226)
I dont think that cats are the best I am sorry my Dog talks to me regularly and we understand each others moods