Cans of popcorn

Popcorn - So good...so addictive
Okay, I told myself I wasn't going to fall into the trap of the big popcorn can with the 3 flavors but my boss brought some to work! Oh, they're good~! Butter, cheese and caramel - I used to go thru a can every single christmas just by myself, that stuff is so addictive, esp. when you're sitting around watching TV (or at a desk, typing all day long)!!!:) Check out this picture - this is a 2 GALLON CAN. Ohmigod.
i dont like carmel corn, the cheese is pretty good, but the butter is way too bland
You should try the popcorn buckets from Blockbuster if you like butter popcorn. It's really good. :)
@chebin (286)
can't get enough of those popcorns... especially when its caramel flavored!!!
Everyone seems to like the caramel best! I personally am a cheese popcorn fan, but that's just me! :)
@Lady_Vincy (1540)
I have not had one of those cans of popcorn since I was really young. I like 2 of the 3 flavors: the butter and the cheese. The caramel is not to good to me.
The caramel is too sweet to eat much of but it's a nice treat as well. The cheese is my favorite!
@loray143 (486)
hmmm yummmy
Yes it is very good!
@crystal8577 (1470)
I love the flavored popcorn in a can. I do not really care for the butter one though. We bought 2 cans on clearance after Christmas. My mom gave us a can for Christmas too.
:) That's how it happens. Everyone thinks it's a great gift so you get one from EVERYONE.
@gewcew23 (8011)
I love that type of popcorn. The caramel and cheese are my favorite. I could eat those all day long. But very fattening and has lots of carbs.
Cheese is my fav! :)
@jmcafam (2891)
My little one is a popcorn fan.She will go through one of these tins by herself too if we let her.
Yeah, that bowl (like a regular cereal sized bowl) didn't even last 2 minutes! It's so good!
I am always looking for different seasonings for popcorn and new ways to eat it. I like it with cheese and also just lots of butter and salt! I love microwave popcorn the best. Pop Secret and Act II have the mini bags that is just enough for a snack.
@cripfemme (7715)
I love Dave and Thomas popcorn. They do great flavors, like chocolate peanut butter. It's expensive, however, so it's a rare treat for me.