MYLOT?? exactly how much can you earn on here??

how much does mylot pay for doing different things?? and also id like to what people are earning each day??
@findcutegj (1466)
Well, good question. I had the same doubt when i came on mylot and as you might like to know, ive earned 70 bucks in about months time and this is just starting. You can maximise your earnings but posting quality discussion and answering discussion with good answers which are about 2-3 lines long. Moroever, if you refer other people to mylot, you will earn 25% of their earnings. For example, if you have 20 active referrals and they collectively earn $20 per day, then you will automaticaly get $5 per day besides what you earn on your own. Isn't that great!? Believe me, if you target 50-200 quality posts to answer on your own and create 5-10 threads daily, you would at least earn 4-5 Dollars per day. This should not take anything more than 2-3 hours. If you need any help, let me know, I m there for you. Thanks.
yeah sounds good, but is it actually achievable!
They sky is the limit with earnings. I'm don't think anyone has ever really figured out how much you earn exactly for posting discussions and what not. I think pay is more based on what type of dicussions you post and reply with. If you do nothing but post really crappy replies and everything, you're not going to get much out of here. However, if you post really good discussions and replies and what not, I think you can earn a lot.
@Zaphry (233)
• Finland
well.. so far i have earned only $0.70 and i dont have any referrals yet -.-
I earned 3 dollars so far. And i am not going to stop, i want to make more referals and friends like you and win more money.