First Payment received in my E-Gold account.

I am working on net for the last four months to get some income. Today I have received my first payment into my e-gold account.
@prasad1961 (5603)
Congratulations! Victories that are easy are cheap. Those only are worth having which come as the result of hard fighting. Bravo! you've acheieved first step! You tasted the success!Speed up. The future days are for you only. Keep it up.
Prasad you are like a good coach in the winning team. Ha Ha I am very happy to get support from you. You are very positive in discussions.
The VICTORY has taught this to me. I will tell you later how.
@grestips (155)
Congrats,guy.Try to make more money online as you could.
Oh sweet thank you for the wishes.
"The most dangerous moment comes with victory" this is one saying, so as a friend I'm advising you take care and not to be exagarated.
• Pakistan
from which website have you got paid and how much have you been paid? If you have a referal link than please send it to me and also post it here so that every one can see.
I shall tell you at a later date.Please...........
@moreinfo (3867)
good to you. was it from gpt site?