Education - if you were start all over again, how would you treat education?

Singapore
When I was in school and you know how it is that when you were younger, all you could think about is having fun? I didn't really pay much attention to school work. I was so involved in sports that I never really cared much about education. Although at the end of the day, I still managed to pass exams, graduate and had a professional career (at one time until this year), I sometimes look bad and wondered, if I were to pay more attention to education and really push myself to the limit to be like super dupa human being (which I am not), I wonder what will happen? I am just relating to so-called local scholars here in Singapore where they are outstanding in school, managed to get handpicked for local scholarships, finished and most of them end up some distinct figure either with government or some established local companies. Seems like all are kinda crafted out for them. So, what is your view? Do you think that if you were to rewind and replay your education life, will it change the way you are now? I noticed that with the so-called lack of discipline during school life, I kinda get bored with things now and find it hard to concentrate. However, being in competitive sports actually made me persevere through even though I was so bored at my work. :)
i was impatient, wanting to finish school immediately so that i can go out and work...and after working for 2-3 hours, i regretted so much that i only finished Diploma level. if given a chance, i will study harder and to work hard to get a degree. i'm sure you must be thinking that i can still get it now..but i have to admit, after so long leaving school, i'm lazy to go back to studying.
I can understand how you feel. If you ask me to go study, I won't be able to go through the first day! I can't even sit still. You know, After I stopped work since beginning of this year, I really had time on my side plus all the flexibility. I wanted to try doing for some part time course. It's just part time, but later on, I figured, *sigh* better not, don't think I can sit through it. But one thing I realized is that which ever level of education you are at, it is still your attitude and effort. That makes it a big difference. But seriously, if you really want to get it, you still can. Go! Go! Go! :)