Do you like basketball?

Spain
Do you like basketball? and why?
i like to play basketball.but i do not know the reason for why i play basketball
• Spain
i cant play basketball because i have small :) but i like see this sport much
@bombeirao (735)
• Brazil
I taste yes, do not only know to play right
• Spain
i not play this game but i like see some time :)
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
Yes, I like basketball, either for playing it or for watching the matches at television. When I was a child I played it a lot at school. Actually, I still enjoy very much playing basketball because I find it very entertaining and I think that it's a convenient sport for doing exercise, although I'm not in any team, so I can only practice it, sometimes alone and other times with some friend. In tv, I specially like it because the matches are usually very competed and the scores are often tied, so many of them are really exciting to watch until the final second. In the other hand, since Pau Gasol is playing in the NBA I'm watching more basketball, I think that he is a great player (there are also a few more Spanish players in the NBA that I like) and for me that's another reason for following the NBA with more interest.
i LOVE basketball...becouse i'm tall :)) but i'm nervous becouse i can't jump :((
@noaboy (14)
I like and I play basketball is a super sport i think the best...
@mcstyle (15)
i like basket ball and i practice this sport.i am national vice-champion in my country with my highschool team..this sport makes me fly..:)..can't be described with words.
I think basket ball is the best spectator sport
@bbsmoney (154)
basketball is all about thinking ..... i love it ( you must be smat to play world class basketball)
I like it 'cause it's a cool sport