Ever get so get up in mylot till you,cant do much?

@marciascott (25555)
I mean after you come home from work. You want to fix dinner, Ok. you fix dinner, and do a few things,Your so busy on Mylot You can answer phone, asnwer the door? I tell me Husand get the door, answer the phone, I am so involved in the site some one call I tell them I'll call you back. everybody, assumes I'm on Mylot, most of the time they are right. how about you? do you get so caught in on Mylot?
@Polly1 (12649)
Hi Marcie, I agree with you, you sure can get caught up on Mylot. I haven't been on as much as I used too, with Christmas coming. I have so much to do before Christmas. You are not hurting anyone and you are making a few $$. Just do your best not to neglect what is important to you.
@marciascott (25555)
Ok. Mother, I know! I am just addicted to mylot. I take care of busy though. I have 400 emails from mylot user. I use to wait untill they come I don't half to now.