Uses of GYM?

Maintaining my body strong. mine is daily once, what about u doing?
@jaekumar (55)
YUP its very much neede to be fit ! u can look at me ....ahem !
Oh really you have fantastic body. hay you know Mr. A V Ravi his my friend. 4 years back mine also doing the gym along with ravi he was a national champion .
@ramya186 (949)
yoga - yoga
ya it is good for health ..and i am doing yoga everday morning..friend...
Oh that's really good hobby keeep it up friend
@perugu (5281)
hi,thats really good habit and necessary to everybody.....it gives not only strong body,but also healty body nd it is necessary to all ages......thats why recent times rich people/those who can't come outside due to security reason .. installing the zym in their houses itself.
Yes i completely agree with You, thanks for postiing
@the_law (282)
• Sri Lanka
I go to gym 4 times per week, i run 3 times per week and i eat regular and healthy meals. I still allow myself to rest if im feeling exhausted and every now and then i will have some junk food but most of the time i am quite happy going to gym and eating healthy... it makes me feel good about myself and most of all, i love feeling healthy.
really nice to hear good hobby. thanks for posting
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
for me, working out at the gym made my heart stronger. i do cardiovascular exercises when i used to go to the gym before. it makes on healthier, too.
really nice hobby, thanks for the posting