What is your opinion about teen pregnancy?

@smsasad (244)
Bangladesh
I think it distroy teen's life. SO they should be careful.
@gscs1838 (1536)
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker well, it depends on a teen's lifestyle as well. some teens get pregnant, regardless of responsibility, because that's the only way they feel loved in life. situations with bad families and stuff. sad, but true. also, usually teen mothers are very good at taking reponsibility with a child. unless in some unique cases, they are very proactive. teen fathers, however, usually are very surprised that they caused their girlfriend to have a baby. they usually slink away because of embarassment, guilt, or fear of committment for the baby. othertimes though, they can be just as proactive as the mother.
@birthlady (5613)
My mother was a teenager when she got pregnant with me. She was 17 and in high school. My grandparents were very good families. My father was 19 and in the Navy. I was born in 1954, my parents married, my mother only 18 and my father only 20, and I was blessed to have very loving family, grandparents, and parents. So don't judge and make sweeping statements about bad families, you just might be read by a 52 year old adult child of teen parents.
@birthlady (5613)
Well, I am the product of a teen pregnancy! My mother was 17 when I was conceived, in 1953, and I was born 5 days after her 18th birthday! What a present, huh! So now my mom is 70 and I am 52! Did I ruin her life? NO!
But she was married diden't she?In this gen. teen are not married and becoues of that they are criminal in the eye of socity...that's the diffrent don't you think.
@ZowieR (942)
I think there are way to many young kids trying to play house that don't realize what there stepping into, the moms usually ends up taking care of there babys baby
Excuse you FYI, some DO care for their own. I got pregnant w/ my son @ 19 & my husband (his dad) & I raise him. We also have a daughter & a 3rd baby on the way. We constantly got my husbands family up in our business, but they dn't handle our expenses so I think they need to butt out. It's not like I'm all up in their business telling them "well, I think this coffin suits you best" when they aren't looking into coffins. Why should they be up in my business saying "well, now you ruin my son's life". Hmmm, maybe I should bring up the coffin thing, just to show them how rude they are & how unwanted comments p!ss people off.
@virky0391 (566)
Well, I have some opinion with. Beside destroy they life, It's destroy their future too. It will make teen must take care of his or her children. Teens aren't ready for this. They aren't ready to have a children. It maybe will make them have depression.
@Ilyasgul (881)
• Pakistan
yes at this stage should be careful
@Zhanec (1652)
I'll never understand why a young girl would risk becoming a 'single mom' so early in life. What a disservice to yourself and that new life who will need so much more than you'll be able to give. It's really tough to be parents.Rhey r just too young for this responsible..
yes it destroy teen's life i agree and for that we must have a strict law and the proved father must marry with that girl.
@chiyosan (30203)
it can be life changing, not really destroy but it will longer the time of that particular teen's way to starting his life the way it should be.
@nhtpscd (1418)
I find it differs between teens. Here in Australia near where we live the High schools are starting on site creche's so the mums can continue with their schooling (I am near Brisbane) It has a lot of factors to be considered and not just generalized.
@aditya007 (163)
I think this type of situation ocure becouese of lak of protection & knowolage.