How long does it take you to eat breakfast?

I am usually a quick eater..but it takes me 15 minutes to eat my breakfast in the morning:)+
I know I should eat breakfast, but usually I don't. When I do though, it usually takes about 20-25 minutes. It seems difficult to get food down in the morning. That, and I am usually trying to do other things while eating, like reading the paper, checking email, or getting ready for the day. I am normally a quick eater too.
Like you ..breakfast is never eaten by itself..I do sit at the computer, drink my coffee, check my emails ..visit mylot etc..
@serenetee (380)
If it's sandwich, I'll finish eating within minutes while reading the newspaper. If my breakfast is more sumptuos such as a spread of dim sum, fried vermicelli with side dishes or hot porridge, I'll take more than half an hour to finish my breakfast.
@kgwat70 (13398)
It takes me about 20 minutes to eat, depending on how much I eat in the morning. Sometimes I am really hungry and will eat a little more and then somedays it may be little less. Breakfast is an important meal so I try not to rush eating it.
@marciascott (25557)
I don't eat breafast much, when I eat breakfast with my husband. It usually takes about an 1/2 hour. because we are taking and watching the news together.
@rein_rgm (390)
just a quick one like 10min
@savanp (499)
• Japan
20 mins