Do you think our dreams may give us signs of our future?

Hong Kong
I did have this kind of experience. Sometimes when I go to a new place, I feel that I have been there. I search it in my head,and finally I realize that I have been there in my dream. And I can remember some details which match what I find in reality. There are also some other kinds of experience. sometimes when I have a conversation with my friends, suddenly I remember that this scene has appeared in my dream before. I don't know if we can predict some future issues when we are in dream. Sometimes we can't remember it when we wake up, while it comes to our head again just when we are in the scene in the future. if we try to remember the dreams we have and analyze them, can we get some clues of our future? It's really amusing! Do you have this kind of experience? would you like to give your opinion? Thanks in advance!
I may be wrong, but this is only my opinion. I feel that spirits are out there, and they get into us. That is why we remember things and experience things that we never really remember doing.
yeah! I have the same idea as you! The sprit may leave our body when we are in sleep,and they may go somewhere we can't remember when we wake up. And sometimes as we are in the scene which matchs the scene our sprits has been in,we would find it in our head.
@rikpallav (1242)
I would say dreams are not the signs of future. they are wat your subconcious mind sees and the fear that you have and the things that you ae preoccupied with...
thanks for your comment! I think we still don't understand quite well how our mind works. maybe our brain has an potential ablity to predict the future with the information it has collected,but we can't get the results it predicts because of some unknown reasons. when we are in dream,perhaps some information prediced by the brain may appear occasionally. I think some sesentive people who can give some prediction may because that they can get the access to the prediction results of our brain. I think it is a amusing issues!