MyLot: Get Paid to Post, but Is It Worth Your Time?

I happened to come upon this article in the net wrote by one of mylot members...what she said is really true... MyLot: Get Paid to Post, but Is It Worth Your Time? Should You Join the Growing MyLot Community? this is just a part of her article: What you need to decide, when determining whether or not MyLot is worth your time, is how much time you have to spare. Personally, it took me about three hours to make my $1.59. Instead of responding to every single message posted on the MyLot site, I searched for discussions that peaked by interested and then joined in. This is where the time consuming part came in. As a stay at home mom during the day and a freelance writer at night, I find that I do not have a large amount of time to invest in MyLot, even though I can make money doing so. In all honesty, I feel it is easier to write an article for Associated Content. I can make more money in less than half of the time http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/99534/mylot_get_paid_to_post_but_is_it_worth.html
@psyd_1 (470)
since im enjoying posting here in mylot then i found it worth of my time..
hahahahaha...pabor! treat us when you receive your payment mr. fishy./..
@cr1st1nel (3567)
I don't know what is associated content but the mylot site is the one which made me some extra earnings so i trust it and i believe that is among the best alternative sites on the internet for the earning some extra cash. Good luck!
she's mentioning in her article that in mylot she has to post lot of topics to earn money but in her job...she only has to write one article to get an ample amount of money just for a day...