Broken blood vessel

Yesterday I was surfing the Internet when my eye felt achy. So I got up to take a break and wash it with cool water, and saw a strange site. I think I broke a blood vessel in my eye. So I looked it up on the Internet and it says usually it happens spontaneously, though sometimes it can happen when you cough or sneeze too hard, and that it goes away by itself in about ten days. But I bet I look scary when someone first notices my eyes.
@klystron635 (1520)
i think having a broken blood vessel in the eye happened to me. my mother always reminds me that after computer or after watching tv i should rest my eyes first before taking a shower or even washing my face. is there a tendency of being blind because of frequently having broken blood vessel?
You'd have to ask a Dr. I did read that blood thinning medications can cause an increase in broken blood vessels.
@birthlady (5613)
That happens to my sister when she coughs hard, it's always scary to see at first, but now I just ask her if her cough is better yet.
yall need to stop bugging out on the Tube and the Net... go outside and get a breath of fresh Air...lol