Lies

@disvachic (10121)
Do you lie about about a situation to get alot of responses? I don't if I think of a situation or know someone in the situation I dont say its me.
@Lunnazol (296)
No i don't, I have enough things going on in my life where I don't need to make anything up,
@disvachic (10121)
i know thats right
No ONE is going to admit that they make up fake stories or situations! But I think those people that do make stories up just to get responses instead of something that's real are ignorant and are stupid! Why not start a real discussion on a real problem! I know people make up stuff to start up things!
@disvachic (10121)
i know and then they have to keep lying to keep the discussion going
@kgwat70 (13396)
I do not lie about the topics that I have created as everything I have started is either true or is something that could possibly happen. I am not concerned with how many responses that I get. I know not everyone is interested in my discussions which is okay.
@disvachic (10121)
I feel the same way! Why lie either people are going to respond or not.Alot of people just lie and make up anything but its all good if thats what they do then thats what they do.
@Polly1 (12648)
I don't lie, there is no need too. I don't have much use for people who like to lie. I will tell a white lie to spare someones feelings, but that is about it.
@disvachic (10121)
to get alot of responses is some wild stuff
@birthlady (5613)
No, I don't lie. I've commented on a few outrageous discussion topics that have made me wonder about others...
@disvachic (10121)
things that make you say hummmmmmmmmmm
i don't lies and i only choose topic that i can rely on.
@disvachic (10121)
thanks for your response
A lot of people do it to get people to asnwer their discuusions. Little do they know you only get so much credit for responses to your discussions.
@disvachic (10121)
i dont see the purpose
@missyd79 (3438)
i don't lie on here, what is the point of lying on here?
@disvachic (10121)
i know right
@emmet18 (1116)
I will never do that, I also can get a lot of answers just posting the true.
@disvachic (10121)
Yea me to if there is a situation i might think of i will bring it up as a discussion i dont say its me or if i know someone in a situation i might bring it up but i dont say its me. thanks for your response take care