kool aid is bad for you

did you know once you drink it, it paints your insides the color of the dye. just thinking about this grosses me out. i remmember i used to drink it a lot as a child.i regret doing so
Kool-aid - kool-aid as drink for kids. Even colors your hair.
Did you also know that you can color your hair with it. My cousin did it all the time. It was crazy. I use to drink it alot also when I was a child. I don't think it will hurt you. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting sick from drinking kool aid.
oh yeah! I remember that now... My niece did that... not as dangerous as actually hair color, yes?
@kids91911 (4366)
So did I but I don't think that it is bad for you.
@stvasile (7313)
It never drank that
@cikedo (3487)
I'm not too into Kool Aid. There is a lot of sugar in that stuff.
@prasad1961 (5603)
One of my neighbour used it for his hair dyeing by mixing it with some starch. Since then I'm developed with hatred towards kool-aid. The kool Aid mixed with water gives very dark color, which is something like awkward paints.
eew i didnt know that. I used to dye my hair with it in 7th and 8th grade
@flowerchilde (12520)
I drank a lot of it as a kid too... so many kids in the families back then.. Never gave it to my own kids very often though. So much sugar, or so it seemed to me. Think I wondered about the colrs before... knew they dyed the tongue.