My Views On Passive Income.

Malaysia
I have read many posts on online business or passive income. Many seem to actually mistake passive income as free money. Passive income basically means that you are paid over and over again even when you have stop being actively involved in the business. In other words, it symbolises an unending running tap that flows constantly, never drying up. You may still and in most cases have to invest some capital initially. Money don't just drop from heaven. We have to plant the seeds to grow the tree to finally eat of it's fruits. What do other members think of this view? Feel free to comment.
@gscs1838 (1536)
you can use internet to create your passive income. infact, there are so many home based business / online business nowadays that you can do to make money from home, but beware of scams! the king of passive income is of course real estate. it will always be like that. however you need the money first to invest in real estate. this is why you are looking for other programs is that correct? the end goal is to ultimately make money from real estate.
yeah, yeah, you can be sure of that. Scammers are everywhere, lurking in every corner and striking when you are most vulnerable. I have tried real estate but did not succeed as the present demand for properties in my country right now is rather sluggish. Instead of waiting, I decided to venture into online business to create passive income.
For a limited time I will pay your first month fee of $7.00. We are world wide with over 80,000 people that have joined and still growing.. All you need is two people under you then your monthly cost is 0...Let me know and I will send you the link for you.
Sorry, I took so long to read this response. Thanks for your help. You can send me the link via messaging. It is good for me to take a look to see if I am comfortable with it. You are a real friend to me here.
@moreinfo (3867)
thats a right explanation. basically we could say earn passive income by doing nothing or less work, but you have to spend to build your multiple income streams. moreinfo on passive income, easy money and earn money online: http://www.egoldclub.biz/bixu/ lets say, you are now earning here, you have to post everyday, its not passive income. if you earned enough, lets say and joined 22usd ( http://howtoearn.22usd.com ) and could do some promotion, then you could earn a good passive income.
It is good that you share your links here with us. I am still relatively new to online earnings. Going to take a while to learn and hope not too many painful and costly mistakes. Hope to get more info from you guys who are more experienced.
@jen20619 (1302)
this true
With all the hassles that comes with a job, who would not think about online business? Traffic jams, pressures and demands of work, collection problems, salary increments, etc,etc. It is better for us to consider seriously about setting our vision of financial freedom right by leveraging on our online expertise.