what is your favorite ride at the amusement parks

I myself like the feris wheel..I am too much a coward for the roller coasters any more ..what is your favorite ride at the amusement or theme parks.?
@kgwat70 (13396)
I like the log rides and the water rafts the best as I love getting wet on a hot summer day at the park. I enjoy those more than anything though I like most of the rides that I am able to go on.
@msqtech (15226)
I like water parks for the slides
@SimplyJo (1694)
i like the 'my fair lady' and the 'splash'.. ooo there r so many.
Gondola Ferris Wheel - ferris wheel
I love the gondola ferris wheels. Locally ours lets you view out over the lake. It's beautiful.
I like the Tilt-A-Whirl. I have loved it ever since I was a kid!! I also like the ferris whell at night when all the lights o the carnivals are going.
@azriel (2108)
there's this ride called space shuttle, like a roller coaster but much more thrilling!
@shywolf (4522)
I haven't been on many rides at our local amusement park in the last few years, and the circular rides sometimes give me motion sickness and make me feel quite ill. I really do quite enjoy the roller coasters, however, although I used to be a complete scaredy-cat when it came to rides and it took me until I was well into my teenage years for friends of mine to drag me on anything but the most mild rides *laugh* But once I got started, I found that I wasn't too nervous of any of the rides. Our park got a new roller coaster last year called the Thunderhawk, and I have heard that it is great, but I've yet to ride it! ^_^
@msqtech (15226)
I like the roller coaster because of the thrill but I dont like the hot weather