Be careful in a public place, you may get infected with HIV
December 22, 2006 2:34am CST
This is a true story sent by a doctor in his awareness program for HIV AIDS. It goes like this :- A girl in Delhi went to a movie with her boyfriend. While the movie was running she felt something lika a pin at her back. She neglected it and continued. When she inspected the seat during the interwell she found a serenge(sui or through which doctors inserts medicine in ur blood or nerves) with a note written " Welcome to the world of HIV". Then she had a blood test and in the report it was clearly written she was HIV positive because the serenge was HIV infected. The doctor gave him 4 years time but she died in 4 months because of tension. As i have stated above this is a true story sent by a doctor in HIV awareness program. The doctor had many patients who were infected like this.These types of cases are common in metropolitan cities. So i request you all to atleast check once before sitting in any public place wheather it is a cenema hall or a park or a taxi or something else. SO BE AWARE AND YOU WILL BE SAFE!!!!!!!!
• United States
18 Mar 10
Hi, sharadagrawal. That is very sad to hear about. How can someone just infect an innocent person that was not engaging in any needles that were infected with this virus???? They need to give someone life for this because he took away another persons life over stupidity. This is a very sad situation. People are so dirty these days and it makes it hard for others to just trust anyone anywhere that we go to. I am sorry that this girl had to die. It is not like it will take away his HIV.... So what is the purpose of giving it away to someone else??