STARWARS OR LORD OF THE RING?

@susana25 (341)
These two films were the best!!! Just wondering which do you think is better?
They both were good, but I think that I prefered Star Wars a little better. What about you?
@cNotable (894)
I agree with you. star wars is better--much better.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
it's difficult to choose between two good films. but well, i think i like starwars more than lord of the rings.
@susana25 (341)
i guess you like luke skywalker better than frodo? hehe. unano kasi un e.hehe!!!
• Pakistan
i think taht lord of the rings is better. I have read the books and they are also very good. I will go with Lord of the Rings series
@susana25 (341)
yup, Tolkien is brilliant dude... :)
@VINAYBAR (365)
Both are way too iconic and incomparable.LOTR may have had a better script but let's not forget it was readymade.Comparatively,Star Wars' fun quotient is way too high.
@susana25 (341)
you're right, both revolves around person turning into darkside...
@unithorn (193)
There was only one Return, and it was of the Jedi. Excuse the Clerks II quote, but it HAD to be said. I love Star Wars movies (excluding any to do with Jar JAr or Natalie Portman) in a differnt way that the Lord of the Rings. For true fans, Lord of the Rings was tinged with slight to mind disappointment, as the omission of Tom Bombadill ALONE is enough to turn the stomach. Star Wars was brillaint for it's time. Star Wars has a great story, while Lord of the Rings (having been made 30 years of technology later) has a btter visual appeal. Both were stunning, both were intriguing, both were fun. Over all, though, it's Star Wars.
@ladygam (564)
I have been a Star Wars fan since I was in grade school, so i'd go for Star Wars. But Lord of the Rings is also a good movie. I watched all of them twice, I think (thanks to my brother!). I even watched the uncut version on VCD.
I like Lord of the Rings better.
@cNotable (894)
Star Wars definitely--the other one was too long and boring at points...
@diannne (200)
starwars,, the first two parts of LOTR wasnt too intresting for me.. they were like hanging at the end of the film. Unlike star wars, though they started it with episode 4 the stories were refined such that they contained different conflicts but stuck to the main storyline.
@andreib14 (407)
i like both of theme, but star wars the lord of the ring, star wars is legendary
Lord of the rings
@fidaullah (214)
I dont like both......
personally i fell asleep in both! they arnt bad films, but they go onnn and onnnnn zZzZzZzZzzzzz!!