I created a site for those looking for work from home jobs

This site will have free job offers for those who want to do a little work from home. I cannot tell you if the jobs are restricted ..I post them as I get them..They are, however, without a setup fee. If interested visit: http://hubpages.com/hub/Telecommute_Jobs_101
@marciascott (25554)
I answered this question yesterday I remember. Like I said I will check it out.
You couldnt have answered this one ..I just created the site today and the jobs are listed just today..real work from home jobs..with real companies that are hiring..LOL.. I might have had another site .but not a work from home site;)+LOL
@marciascott (25554)
I did check it out. I have to think on it. because I have a few Projects myself that I will be looking into.
@marciascott (25554)
Yesterday I copy that website you gave but didn't look at it. you were talking about husbands or somthing. anyway I had put it down on a piece of paper. this is the first time I seen this article. just now.
@Danielu (599)
Can you tell me if i can get a job like this if i`m not in USA. I`m from Romania. Do you know another job which i have to respound to people at a service client for a site...!?
@justreal (2367)
Thanks for the help and I have also great sites that will help you earn on a daily basis. I have put all the good sites in here: http://www.mywritingup.com
Thanks a lot.
I checked this out and was interested in the juror one. It seems to be pretty legite.
thanks for these sites. Gurl you like to help people out a lot. thanks again
@msqtech (15226)
I think it could be great thanks
@malsun (1528)
thanks for this site. will check it out soon.