Ganguly In or out

Well people, Ganguly gave a pretty good performance in the 1st test,now I feel that BCCI should have counted him back way long ago.But the question arises that will Ganguly stay for the world cup even if UV is in the team
ya...nice topic to discuss,really he played a match winning role in the 1st test, but i don't think he will be fitted for the World Cup. I thinnk that , due to Indian politics,he may suffer in going back to his home..and caould end up his carrier,but heads to him, that he didn't loose any hope,and tried treid and tried and regained his position,in Indian team. I would be happy if he play for India in world Cup.
@gkvasan (201)
i guess ganguly will in the team to worldcup as the situation is improving in the team and his relation with the indian coach.
@rejathr (94)
i think he should be out
Ganguly is back in the team and he will also play WORLD CUP matches.
@anurgupta (1891)
ya..ganguly produced quite a good performed in the last test match...but u can't commit by seeing just 2 innings...main course is still yet to come...so one can only comment once he performs well in next coming games...till then no comments.