Which Terminator movie is your favorite?

@jotace (2094)
Spain
- The Terminator - T2 Judgment Day - T3 Rise of the Machines Which movie do you choose?
@babyhar (1339)
My favorite Terminator movie overall is the second one. I think Arnold Schwarzenegger looks his best in that movie and the villain, played by Robert Patrick was a very good choice to go against Arnie. I also thought Edward Furlong did a good job as John Connor. Him and Arnold played off of each other so well. I like the part where John learns the Terminator has to obey his commands. Then John gets the Terminator to stand on one leg and do some other things. I thought both characters learned a lot from each other during the movie as well. The third movie was good for me. I didn't understand why they went and changed the person who played John Connor from Edward Furlong to Nick Stahl. He didn't do a bad job, but it was lacking something that Edward brought to the role. I also thought it was silly that they didn't have Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) involved in the movie, but I remember hearing somewhere that she was not wanting to play the character after she divorced the original Terminator creator, James Cameron. I liked the addition of Claire Danes, because I used to watch her on "My So Called Life" but I found her to be kind of out of place in this movie. I found Arnold to be bigger in Terminator 3: Rise Of The MAchines than in T2 (physically) and the intro part where he walked out of the bar wearing the silly glasses to just be dumb. I know he was making fun of the intro of the T2, but that was a little too much. I didn't really like the first movie kind of some-what. I know that's where it all started, but I thought it was the weakest of all three. Arnie looked really weird and the production values were so low on it, it didn't look as realistic as the second movie. I got the feeling from T2 that it could really happen as opposed to the first movie. I've heard they've planned a fourth film but that Arnold will not be involved in the movie at all. I'm sorry, but you can't make a Terminator movie without him....he's the main character. That would be like making Dirty Dancing without Patrick Swayze or Die Hard without Bruce Willis, though I'm not a big fan of his either. So in conclusion, I like the second Terminator movie the most with the third one taking a close second place in my books. I didn't mind the first one but it was only okay for me and I think the plan for a fourth one without Arnold is just a really stupid move.
@egikov (12)
wow.. that's really a lot of typing. But yea T2 is the best. T3 doesn't have this deep meaning and stuff. And those newlyweds Mike Connor and his girlfriend just don't cut it. They don't have characters - he doesn't talk and do almost anything. And she is just acting like a girl in distress. The first T1 was an old movie, the girl was a girl, a soldier was.. a soldier. And a robot was a little rubbery. I think T1 and T3 a kind of the same level. T1 - no special effects, T3 - no good story. T2 has everything - the story, the special effects, the actors.
@zeeterman (1067)
I think T2 is the best one. However, I was impressed how much better T3 turned out. Better than I expected. I felt they DID progress the story well. What does everyone think about the upcoming Sarah Connor Chronicles they're producing for television? Think it will be any good?
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
Sarah Connor Chronicles? I had no idea of that. I've seen it now in the imdb and it looks good. Do you know when will they broadcast it? Please let me know if you have more information.
@jady06 (156)
T2 Judgment Day. The special effects in The Terminator doesn't appeal anymore while T3 lacked a good script and energy. Judgment day is the best considering all the aspects.
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
My favorite one is the first Terminator but I agree with you that maybe the best film on the whole is T2.
@emeraldisle (13158)
It would have to be T2. They were all good but T2 was just the best out of them. THe effects were far better then the first movie and T3 was good but not near as good as the others. It seemed to be missing something. T2 though is just a good movie in and of itself even without the other two.
mine favorite is Terminator 2 Judgement Day, i have watched T3 but didnt got a chance to saw T1 can't find it in stores or on the internet
i also liked t2 the most... I have free dload links for terminator 1 .. message me if u want it
please add me as a friend and send me the link
@cripfemme (7719)
T3 Rise of the Machines, because it was the most political analysis in nature and I live for politics. It was also the best written, what it lacked in special effects it made up for in the writing. I hope the upcoming movie has both, special effects and killer writing!
I still prefer T2 Judgement Day. I only watched the first one and T2, I haven't seen T3 so .... T2 is still my favorite till today. I have seen T2 Judgement Day three times. :P
• Pakistan
Terminator 2 is better then all... that sroty is realy great.. and filmonization is perfect...
my friend my favorite movie is ofcourse terminator 2 judgment day its more sentimental and there is more action than the other 2 ones, the the best arnolds hits.
• Iran
The only movie the cinema history that Part 2 is the best part. I'm going with Judgment Day
@sajuman (1855)
ya me too...judgment day is supperb... Terminator...one of the strongest charector in hollywood...well iam talking about the film...i like it very much....In the three sequels i like the second part most... I actually hate the third part but i am forced to see because of it was the terminator...I want to come back terminator with the direction of james cameroon... Thank you...
@thefuture (1751)
• Nigeria
My favourite terminator is the judgement day. Thanks
@Croquetilla (1817)
• Spain
i think that i prefer the 2 because have more efect to the 1 but i dont like the terminator 3 because i think taht break all history about terminator
Somehow in most of these kind of sequel movies i tend to like the first one the most and it is terminator 1 i like the most!
@sudhajan (1230)
• France
I have seen Terminator 1 and one more i dont remember which one.But in my opinion First one what evr we see is the best rather than others.In the same way i like Jurassic park first part rather than other aparts.
@whitefox (1350)
I prefer Terminator 2 Judgement Day,
@utsadetti (4593)
i don't have any idea lol.