What is the best foundation to cover up acne and acne scars?

@weezy250m (1892)
Try Maybelline Pure make up it is made with H20 and is shine free. This foundation is great... A friend recomended it to me I love it and I promise you will too!!
@weezy250m (1892)
Thanks for the info. I will tell my girlfriend that. Because she is asking me about it everytime. So, Itried it to ask it here at MyLot and I'm glad I got answers to my questions. Thanks, you guys!
@kavita23 (2996)
I feel for you - i have the same problem. I use bare escentuals foundation - loose powder so it doesn't clog my pores (which will cause more acne). I've been using it for 5 years and it works wonderfully. http://bareescentuals.com/ Good luck - hope if works for you as well as it has for me. happy mylot day.
@kk_84in (1688)
If you have acne, don't clog up your pores with makeup, let alone foundation! let that stuff clear up and apply your makeup minimally. less is more, trust me! if anything, do up your eyes pretty and leave your face clean with a hint of bronzer or blush.
if your friend needs to go to an event and still has these acne and acne scars, she can try using cinema secrets. they even claim to cover tatoos so coverage isnt' the problem. she can have herself tested in the malls. however, for everyday, she should have her skin treated first by a dermatologist. atleast have the acne treated first. the scars can be covered up with her skin is normalized. practice good hygene. have oil wipes handy as oil buildup leads to pimples.
@simran1430 (1793)
under no circumstances should you bare your skin in the sun. your morning cream should be very light, your evening cream heavier.you can chose to add a firming serum (ie: a liquid to put under your morning/evening creams) or eye cream to your daily routine, but it's not necessary.