what's the best month of the year?

@fianne (1059)
mine will be my birthday monthi which is july, then december.
@perugu (5281)
hi,its december for me ,because i love winter.having white rum in winter nights near fire camp is very good experience.
The best month of the year for me is February coz that is my birthmonth.
@maumbi (2571)
mine is july,not for my bithday but my parent universary too.
@lucy02 (5017)
I think late October when the leaves are really changing colors and the days are getting a little cooler.
@Inklings (1256)
I've always liked October -- the weather here is crisp and cool in the fall, and the changing leaves are beautiful.
@sherinek (3323)
I dont have a bad month. All months are good for me cos in every month I have something special. Jan - hubby's/father's b'day, feb - our anniversary, Mar - cousin's b'day, Apr - mother's b'day, May - son's b'day, June - niece's b'day, July, aug, Sept - cousins' b'days, Oct - nephew's b'day, Nov - daughter's b'day, Dec - my b'day and Christmas!
@himalanka (1340)
i think it december,i relly love december time
@kiiizu (1901)
• Estonia
My birthday is also in July but I like May and June more. The nature is waking up then, everything is green... And in June we have light nights there.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Mine are Feb, June, Nov nd Dec. One of them is my birthday, two of them are my anniversary and christmas. And one of them is Thanksgiving.