Does anyone actually care? Is anyone knowledgeable enough?

I asked a serious question about enhancing my business and not one person has responded. What kind of site is this? Out of the thousands of people that have joined this site, not one has any advice? This site will soon go the way of the dinosaur... EXTINCT!!!! All this site amounts to is just another average chat room!!!
@brendalee (6086)
Be patient. They are trying to weed out the "bad eggs". My advice to you is try to answer some of the other disscussions and then people will get to know you and maybe check out your profile and look at your discussions. Its hard when you are just starting out here. Good discussions sometimes get lost in the other stuff. Good luck and welcome to myLot.
@brendalee (6086)
Also, it may be helpful to find a nice avatar instead of the green and white one they give you. I don't do it on purpose, but my eyes tend to overlook those posts.
@pillusch (1149)
• Mexico
Hi worldregent, I think we are brethren, because if there is one thing lacking in my character it's patience. I've been doing things on the Internet for a year now, and I still can't come to grips with the slow speed with which things are developing. There is one thing, though. If I would have seen your post earlier, I would have answered earlier. So make yourself more visible, you`ll probably get more reponses. So what is your business about? Can you explain it in more detail?