My mother is trying to seduce me HELP

@xxabhix (332)
My father died when i was 9 and i am living with my mom and sister. my sister is now in college and is not a home. i am livin alone with my mom now. recently she has been doing a lot of weird things like walkin around the house with only her lingeree and with her bathrobe with nothing underneith. She seem to forget to lock the door while taking her shower. these things dint bother me until a past few weeks when i started getting a liitle sexually excited. i could not hold back from mastrubating. i simply cant help myself. if this goes like this i will make love to her. and i hear it is not the right thing to do. wat am i supposed to do.
@oceangirl (171)
Eek! Move out. And try to find your mom a boyfriend!!
@cheenlly (3485)
do you hear yourself, haleer! its your mom, the devil beside you is trying to tempt you. It's all in the dirty mind friend. Find yourself a girlfriend or take a shower. Do yourself a favor tell your mom to act decently and for you get off those dirty thing in your very creative mind.
@xxabhix (332)
can any body tell me on how to help my mom get a boy friend its not like that i can go and jus tell her hey mom stop trying to seduce me and get a bf
@xxabhix (332)
hey man i cant help it man she came it to my room last night with barely any clothes on pls help
Are making this out? the whole story to get responses. Because your story go out of line when you you said that your mom went into your bedroom wearing beary nothing. Come on Yea
@daelaine (13)
this is the sickest thing i ever heard. move out is the best way. Try to talk to your sister and ask her to talk to your mom about it.
@xxabhix (332)
thanks man
Is this for real? Who the hell gets turned on by their mom?? Move out and get a life!
lmao no kidding
i think it will be safer if you get out of there. maybe gho stay with some friends for a while go find a girl to do instead of thinking bout your mom man harsh...
@xxabhix (332)
////////////////////////// thanks for the comment i am staying with my gf theses days in her apratment and it disguste me to tell her wat is the matter at home take care ///////////////////
Dont do anything rubbish find a boyfriend for your mom and you can talk to her about remarriage and help her out of this mess and you be control and get a girl for you.
@xxabhix (332)
well dude i can keep my mind of her and all my perveted taughts off, but how will i stop her from trying to mame me exited.
i wud love to have a mom like that
@ahinc46 (81)
O come on pal thats not going to happen. The fact is that your mom is not going to seduce me(prove me wrong then) Maybe its just you who is getting sexually exited seing your mom in her lingerie. I think you should get your self a girlfriend or two if not you are going to get into very big trouble very soon yea. Keep on posting pal . and i hope your mom isnt joining mylot under you and reading this post
@anonvenu (402)
You are one sick guy. How can you say such a sick thing about your own mom. This is your mom you are talking about. You should visit a shrink you wacko.
@taruha (561)
try not to watch the seductive activities of your mother and do not think much about it.try to remain calm and composed in a companyof your friends and try to avoid that incident to happen somehow.
well if u canhelp ur mother go ahead but make sure she wants the same thing first
For start hold yours horses and try not to be too imaginative. Ignore her condition as I think she's not targetting you. She is restless and not sure about her self. Encourage her to go out meet people and have a Boy friend.And as for you go meet a shrink who may help you to com eout of this Incest Syndrome.