What was your first job?

what was your first job?
Vibration Lab assistant.
That's an interesting one. What's it all about?
my first job was in a Garment shop as a sales man, that was when i completed my 10th std, part time, first full time job i am still doing in a bpo.
@slg_goyal (327)
My first job was - an Assistant to Computer Hardware Engineer for about 06 months and then other guys worked as an assistant to met and last after 1 and half years i changed the job profile and shifetd to finance dept......its working good now
Newspaper delivery boy.
@Julia1970 (410)
My first paid job was Taco Bell. It completely sucked!
@lovedude (4456)
student - student
I was a student and till I am student
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
my first job was as a pharmacist in the hospital. it was so stressful! i get to to have a graveyard shift for two weeks. and sometimes, i need to work overtime. plus when there are emergencies, even when i'm already asleep, the hospital staff will make me up at home and fetch me to go work again.
@gscs1838 (1536)
i was a cashier in mc donalds.. a working student during college.. may first pay check?... i pay my tuition fee... :D
@desiret (2124)
i worked in a shoes shop when i was 18 for about 1 year... but i didn't like it very much, so i change it and i worked in a travel agency
Cashier at a grocery store before you could scan the items and had to ring everything by hand :0)
@deadzone (602)
my first job was in BPO call center as a agent.