How many liters of water you drink per day?

How many liters of water you drink per day? i drink 4 to 5 liter.
@Croquetilla (1817)
• Spain
i drink only 1 but i drink too milk
increse water instead of drinking milk. thanks for posting
I do not count how many liters of water i drink.
Just check appaximate it's really help for health to maintain healthy body. thanks for posting
@Furrukh (701)
• Pakistan
omg u r asking abt liters??man i only drink like 4 to 5 glass of water a day.
I think it's really wrong ur doing in your life. A human per day 5 liter of water as to take. as per docters information. keep maintain in future.
@humaaaa (1392)
• Pakistan
litters or glass? man if you take 4 to 5 litters daily than you should go and see a doctor because it isn't normal to drink 4 litters every day. Im serious go and have your full checkup
My dear friend thanks for information but a heman has to take 5 to 7 litters of water per day U know? I'm drinking normal and am so healthy also. thanks for posting
well u think i dont even drink 1 l of water in a day...thats because i live in a hostel and i dont fell like going onto the first floor and getting water....but i keep a bottle of pepsi with me in my room so that i could satisfy my throat with it.....
Friend u have to take minimum 4 liter of water as per docters information 2 maintain healthy body
I used to have 1-2 lrs per day but it will be more in summer, i mean it'll get increased to 3 lrs. But i heard from a doctor that one adult should consume 7-8 lrs per day. I tried but not easy!!
I know it's difficult to drink but it is good for health. thanks for posting
@sweetlady10 (3620)
I don't drink much water. May be I drink only 1 liter daily, though I know it's good for us to have much more water than that.
@pritesh73 (607)
3/4 Liters
@perugu (5281)
hi,i never calculated that how much water i intake...but now if i calculate roughly..around 4 lts a day.
Ya great man its good for health drinking 4 to 5 liters per day.I am trying to drink like you but at present i am drinking just 2 to 3 liters per day.I think it is not bad is it?
@desiret (2124)
i drink about 1,5 / 2 lt...
@bogdanel (1208)
Let's say that I drink 1 liter.. but is mush there.. it might be 1/2 liters.. I don't drink too much water because here is cold right now and I'm freezing:D It was a pleasure to respond here!