Are you PERFECT????? whats your shortcomings?

@Rashu169 (4391)
i dont think anyone is perfect...hey i dont even mean by looks... what i am saying is that certain flaws like attitude problem, anger, stammering etc.... I am not...i have the habbit of mumbling when i am scared..... whats your shortcomingsS????
@indiranaik (1526)
i can't control my anger
@Rashu169 (4391)
welll...try counting till ten or....think of something humorous
@jen20619 (1302)
my shortcomings are when i get very nervous i blind repidly and its so hard for me to stop til my nervous calm down.last time it happened a guy was always serving me in a shop i use to go into cause i guess her liked me as there were always others working there too.last time i was there i was blinking soo fast.
@Rashu169 (4391)
hahhhaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa..sory couldnt stop myself imagining the whole thing
i know that i'm not perfect coz I don't obey the rules of my parents(that was b4 but now little), I'm easily get upset etc...
@Rashu169 (4391)
well well...see and we all say practice makes a Man perfect
@arvee17 (730)
of course i'm not... nobody is perfect... the only person who was perfect was Jesus Christ. but anyways, i can say that i'm not perfect because i tend to get shy when i meet other people. most of my friends say that i am so great with people and they love my company because i am so full of life. but deep inside me, i feel the pressure of not living to their expectations.
@Rashu169 (4391)
expectations of others have less value than expection of you on yourself...
@izathewzia (5142)
Of course I am not! But who among us is perfect anyways? I do have a lot of shortcomings. It depends on the situations. Sometimes, I must admit I am not functioning the way I should be. Or I gets lazy that I don't do what I am suppose to do.