What do You do on Christmas Eve

@TerryZ (22083)
What do you do on Christmas Eve? I usually stay home have a nice dinner then wrap presents for Christmas Day. And figure out what to wear. How about YOu?
@tentwo67 (3384)
My son was six months old for his first Christmas and I had been so busy at work that I never took him to the mall to take a Santa Claus picture. I had to work the morning of Christmas Eve and then (even though I had avoided it like the plague my whole life) we took him to the mall on the afternoon of Christmas Eve to take that picture. This year is his fifth Christmas and we'll be going again to do it. Even when he's too big to enjoy the Santa thing I think my husband and I will continue going to the mall that day. It's bizarre, but it's turned into a fun tradition. When I was growing up we would go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve and then go home and open all our presents in the wee hours of the morning.
@TerryZ (22083)
sounds nice. Midnight mass is so beautiful.
@jennifer611 (2502)
On christmas eve I am letting my kids open their gifts and then on christmas day I am making our christmas dinner.. Have a Merry Christmas!
@TerryZ (22083)
Same to you and thanks
The life of being chilled with coldness of the air brushed on your face was a sign of yuletide season. You can forget the shortcomings in life and feel the life with no worries on the day of Christmas eve. I can't wait to celebrate with the circle of friends and family.