Which is better, Ninetndo, Sony(Playstation), or Microsoft(x-box)?

@beloved (354)
@clover (104)
I never use xbox. and between sony playstation and nintendo I prefer sony. but that maybe because of my preference over anything-sony product. I've seen some commercial on playstation three and the graphic is awesome. very real.
@msqtech (15226)
I think you can duplicate on pc why have a separate box
@tonyllenium (6266)
it is a big battle between the major game console probably there isn'tone really best in relation to other but it depends from personal tastes or favourite games available for different systems...personally i play games on pc and not properly on game console!!
@Serjas (2328)
i always want a ps! i think it is better and i recommend a ps2 as it is cheap and there are plenty of ps2 games available in market.but you have to wait for some day so you get PS3. i don't have a PS2.but my friend has one! i played my favorite hitman blood money and it is awesome.i want to but a play station but don't have enough money.can you give me the price details of both ps2 and ps3 and PS3 got released? i heard it will release in 2007? i love the graphics of PS2 and it is cool.what a kind of invention!.heard PS3 has support to Blue ray disk! there is some reason to nuy a ps --cool graphics --availability of game cds and dvds. --it from sony --can be use as a video player which plays divx,dvd movies etc.
@pratew3y (1894)
i think XBOX 360 is good
i have played the x-box n it is simply amazing!way too cool!!!!
@msqtech (15226)
I prefer pc for games dont need separate boxes for games
@nykid29 (713)
Sony said that the PS3 was going to be a generational leap, but it doesnt seem like that to me. Look at the graphics compared to the Xbox 360, basically the same thing. The SIXAXIS controller bugs out on its own, plus you have to keep pluging it into the console and take it out to use the wireless feature everytime you turn it on. Pluss it has 8 freaking CPUs and it cannot multi-take! You cant even upload custom soundtracks. The wii seemed really fun, but you need money in oder to actually have fun with it. The batteries only last 20 hours max. The classic controller connects to the Wii-mote and contributes to the battery power. The graphics arent the best, but you can expect that from Nintendo. They could have atleast make it a little more detailed, only a handful of the games looks clean. Most of the games are inresponsive to the nunchuck and too sensitive to the Wii-mote which gets annoying at times. There is no online multiplayer and wont be any for quite some time. The Xbox 360 has been out for a year now and i've seen ttons of games that are good for it. Personally I would get that if you do not own it already. The controller is better, the graphics are clean, the frame rate doesnt shudder, great backwards compatibility, the best online multiplayer availible, and what more can I say. The Xbox 360 has my vote. Whats yours?
@whoosh88 (242)
if you do a comparison between the wii, 360, and ps3, you'll see the ps3 is better. personally, i'd get all three if i had the money, but if i had to pick one, it'd be ps3.