New to myLot and it looks interesting...

I came across this site eariler today and signed up so that I could write about things that mattered to me and other people. It is an interesting concept and KUDOS to the creator(s). If anyone has some pointers and advice, I would love to hear from you.
@Redzion13 (196)
First I would like to welcome you to myLot. I hope that you have a good time on here. While your on here you should have fun and not take it overly seriously. When you respond to discussions you should make sure that your responses are at least 3 or 4 lines long. Doing this will ensure you to get good earnings and people will actually give credit to your opinion. You get paid basted on the number of posts that you make and the size of them. Other things you can do is upload images, although this makes less money. Anyways I hope that you have a good time on here and if you have any more questions just ask me!
Thank you for taking the time to write a well-thought response. I do hope to meet other people that like to write as much as I do. It's not about the money for me, but about the journey and who I meet along the way.
I too am new to myLot I have only posted 2 discussion and received the mist amazing response. I spent ages trying to thank almost everyone for taking the time to respond. Hope you enjoy it as much as I think I'm going to. I have come across a problem and I know I am not doing something right. I can't seem to upload the photos I want. So I think I shall post a discussion and ask for help.
Thank you for your thougtful post. It seems very nice here and I think once the holidays pass, I would like to meet other people with similar interests. I think we can't upload photos until you reach a certain amount of posts...
@momknows (284)
The first thing to do if you haven't already is read the TOS, then you know what is and is not permitted. Watch posting to discussions asking yes or no answers they usually get deleted and you'll lose money on the post. If you enter MyLot in the search area you will read alot of good posts on what works and what doesn't. That's what I have done. Good luck to you and welcome aboard.
Thank you for taking thetime to share. I made sure I read all the TOS. I am looking forward to meeting other people and sharing a thought or two at the same time :-) Merry Christmas!
@tsprabhu (705)
Alright, Welcome to mylot! ?