does anyone want to cook south indian dishes?

@maapav (730)
I know all south Indian dishes. I give u a quick recipe of dosa. You have to take 1 cup Urad dal and 2 cups of rice. leave them to soak for 5hrs and then grind them together and leave it to ferment for whole night. In the morning, add some salt to taste and heat tawa. Pour one spoon of that batter in the middle and spread that in circular motion. pour some oil and your dosa is ready. Have anybody know How to make Dokhla, Rasgulla and any interesting dishes.
@sudhajan (1230)
• France
Hey Plz tell me the receipe of rasgulla and if possible easy way to bake a cake in the oven and with common ingredients which we use regularly.
@maapav (730)
sorry, I don't know the recipe for Rasgulla,I asked if any one know then please tell me. For cake: Take 2 eggs, 1 cup flour (maida), 1 cup icing sugar(sugar grinded into powder) , 1/2 cup oil, 1/2 cup milk,1spoon vanilla essence, 2spoons cocoa powder, 1/2 sp. baking powder and butter. Sieve baking powder, maida and icing sugar together.Now take 2 eggs in a bowl and beat them well.Add oil andbeat again. Now add the flour slowly beating it. Now add vanilla essence, cocoa powder and milk and beat again.If you want you can add some butter.Now take microwave dish and butter it and pour the cake batter and microwave for 5 to 8 minutes. Your cake is done.
@sudhajan (1230)
• France
thanks i will try out definetely.
Yo dude a question here: what's Ural dal and is tawa a pan? Sorry had to ask cause I guess I don't know the terms.
@maapav (730)
Yes, Tawa is a pan and Urad dal means Black gram dal.This dal must be without peel- white dal.
@hbmavuri (255)
do you have recepie for kaja?