Guys or men or earth, Have you ever love and loved someone before?

@succed (879)
And if so, are you on that same person now? Or have you ever found someone better? what is your current situation when it comes to love? Is she perfect? Is she the one in your dream? or is she more than what you ever dreamed of?
@modstar (9610)
Yes, i have fallen in love a lot of times and been in a relationship a lot of times too! The sad thing is, they're all failed relationships. Well, i couldn't say which among them is better because they have qualities unique from eachother. Some are cute, some are sexy, some conservative while some are quite liberal minded.
@succed (879)
Just like they said you might like this girl but she might not have the qualities you like with your past girlfriend and so your past girlfriend she does not have a quality that your current girlfriend has. So I guess you can't have a perfect relationship.
@modstar (9610)
That is very true that's why i'm looking for a combination of the things i like. By the way, nice avatar! Are you pinay?
@succed (879)
Yes, how do you know?
@Chapman15 (1501)
Yes, I have been in love and been loved for that matter... I really don't think anyone is perfect! I really wish I treated her better, and maybe that's why I'm single again! Hopefully I'll find someone better, if not maybe I'll have to beg to get her back lol...
@succed (879)
Hey, If she discharged you thats it! And mind this, she is not alone in this world. There are still one out there for you. Seek diligently and you shall find it.
@Chapman15 (1501)
Yeah, I'm in no real hurry! I've had a few girlfriends since, but nothing that seemed like it was right... I think I'm too picky sometimes!