iam scared to board a plane...

@akunuri (457)
hai guys iam going to board an aeroplane for the first time in my life for a trip to dubai(shopping festival) and iam damn scared..what with all this hijacking, explosions, mid-air crashes etc etc..i also heard that many ppl vomit as they cant adjust..its making me very nervous..any advice pls...
Hello, Air travel is basically the safest way to travel over a long distance. Airports have a ton of security measures to prevent any sort of bad stuff. I have taken several trips by airplane and I got nervous each time because of the air pressure made my ears pop--chewing gum helps with this and I didn't like the loud noise from the engines when we were taking off but after a few minutes in the air--I was fine. Also realize planes will not take off when the weather is bad so try to focus on the shopping festival and I hope you enjoy it.
@akunuri (457)
thanks a lot pal..i will keep this in mind..