Cheat in Exam??

China
did you ever cheat in the exam before? I must admit I did several times. Those courses which I totally hated is so boring, but it's compulsory. So I cheated at the exam. Did you encounter the same situation ?
When I was a kid in school, I wrote all the notes on my hand. Then before the test, the teacher asked us something. I forgot about the ink on my hand, and raised it. Oh my gosh, I got caught before the exam. That was the only time.
thanks for response !
@lucy02 (5017)
When I was in school, I was the one that was cheated off of, but I didn't cheat off anyone else. I realize now that it was still cheating, whether you're the cheatee or the cheater.
oh, You are so good in your childhood. Maybe the hero in your classmate ! Thanks a lot !
@siva12 (800)
I didn't say no. Because I had done this one time. But not copied anything. But I hate cheating in education.
thanks for your response !
@imrajesh (1968)
i have done several times in my life once i have went with the cheat but the question for which i had prepared the cheat did not appeared in the question so i was discouraged but i didn't stopped cheating anyways this is a real fun i enjoy doing this
thanks so much !
@smbilalshah (1316)
• Pakistan
oh yes everybody i know does its not that we dont study we do but , every things fair in love, war n exams hehe lolz
Thanks a lot !