Tim McGraw

Tim McGraw  - Tim McGraw
By Raz
@razcal2267 (15577)
What is your favorite Tim McGraw song and why?For me it has to be "I Know How To Love You Well" because it is him saying I'm not perfect yet you love me anyway. How often do you hear a guy admit he does not know it all?
@UDDERONES (888)
I have a ton of Tim's favorite songs. I love "I know how to love ou well" I also like my best friend angry all the time wouldn't want it any other way not a moment to soon hard on the ticker don't know why we said goodbye renegade don't mention memphis etc. etc
@razcal2267 (15577)
Nothing wrong with not being able to pick just one song. I agree that so many of those are great ones.
@sweetrala (1440)
Tim Mcgraw - country star
My fave song of his is One Of These Days.I heard it many years ago and never forgotten it.Its a bittersweet song about redemption.
@razcal2267 (15577)
I have not heard that song in a very long time but I can understand why it is on the top of your list
I really like the song Don't Take the Girl. It is such a beautiful song and very well written
@razcal2267 (15577)
The first time I heard that I began to cry. It is a rather sad song
@cripfemme (7719)
I love the song "To Live like You Were Dying" (I think that's what it's called. It's an example of things you wish you could change but always wait until it's too late to do. I think it makes people think. I know it made me think a lot!
@ausnikki (4089)
• Brisbane, Australia
I love Tim McGraw.I have to say my favourite song is "Don't take the girl" closely followed by "I like it,I love it".
@missyd79 (3442)
My favorite song is "just to be your tear" My one friend first played this to me when i was upset and crying to him and he said to me you just have to listen to this song. After I listen to it I knew how he felt towards me but I just didn't feel that way, but to this day we are still really great friends and he has found someone to love him that he needed to be loved and I have a wonderful boyfriend as well.
@marciascott (25557)
I have probally know the song and not the the name.