Which is more fun?

@cristi20 (2139)
Romania
asking questions or answering question
I like to do both, but I think asking the question is more fun because it helps you get to know people by reading their answers.
@cristi20 (2139)
you're wright.have a nice day and enjoy mylot every time you access it.I love all that's happening here.It's like a big market store where everyone sticks together.
@Asylum (48223)
• Manchester, England
I see very little difference, because the content of the subject is what attracts me. If I have a subject of interest to discuss, then I shall open a discussion and enjoy reading the varied opinions supplied by other members. There is even the opportunity of replying to those who offer a different insight into the topic. Of course the same principle applies to discussions that others have started and as long as the subject matter interests me then I will enjoy posting my opinion and comments.
@ossie16d (11827)
I enjoy both actually. Some questions that I can respond to are really interesting and I can voice my opinion as well as read about what others are saying. Also I like to start discussions and see what others are thinking about a certain subject. As long as people don't get abusive or denegrate another person for their religion or culture, both are find with me.
@flor1n (235)
answerin questions is fun but uyou must start new ones in order to recive more money from mylot:D
@addy220 (598)
• Pakistan
i think asking a question is more fun coz i became really very curious to know people reveiws
@bevanamit (645)
both answering and askin r fun for me
answering question more funny because sometimes I can make money from answering questions.
@Acts238girl (2088)
i think answering questions is more fun than asking them.
@adnan007 (1083)
Answering questions are more fun than answering questions as it shows my review's about a thing to other person's as well.
@wmg2006 (5383)
It is easier for me to answer them. I do not come up with a lot of good questions to ask, so I spend much more time answering them. I have no problems finding something that deserves my answer.
@Artsimba (1335)
I think asking questions is more fun, but I think what is more fun than that is reading answers to the questions I've asked, although answering questions is kind of fun too.
@utsadetti (4589)
it is more fun for me in asking wuestion buddy. i used to doing that.
answering questions, I can never think of anything to make a discussion about.
@stvasile (7317)
I find them both not funny. Not at all.
@cr1st1nel (3567)
I am sure that the easiest thing is to ask for a question and after that let the answers flow. You just have to hear. You don't need to spend your time answering. Good luck and hear only good answers!