What's your wish

@sherinek (3323)
whats the one wish that you really want to come true
@ossie16d (11827)
My one wish is that my son meet some lovely lady who will make him happy for the rest of his life. :)
@ossie16d (11827)
And it appears that he might have met her, although she is currently living overseas. We shall wait and see but so far things are going well - my prayers have been answered. :)
@sherinek (3323)
You will be a very good and a kind mom in law ossie. Wishes do come true when wished by good souls! I am sure your son is a marvelous person and the lady he chose would be as well a marvelous daughter in law who will also be a great wife to him. Wish you all the luck and happiness in the world.
@clintz15 (977)
I wish for infinite number of wishes !!!!!!!!!!
@ssh123 (31096)
the only wish I pray god is to sanction me everlasting happiness without a need to have money to be spent. Simple living, less desires, greater happiness.
@freecash (81)
Besides world peace? For my sisters to be healthy and happy.
I wish to complete my papa & mummy dream,
@perugu (5281)
hi,in my life i want to become politician,by 50 years age...now i am running 43,and now i am on the way to fulfil my life target..entered in one political party and make perfect path for me clear...