Spinach Pie

By Raz
@razcal2267 (15577)
I love Spanakopita but have never been able to make it at home and have it taste good. I do know of two places near me that make wonderful spinach pies so I order it from them. Do any of you make Spanakopita? If so what are your secrets to have it taste good?
@breepeace (3028)
I've never made it but maybe one day I will. I always order it when I go out for Greek food though!
I haven't made it personally, but when I lived in Detroit, I used to eat it all the time. They had a fast food Greek restaurant called Olgas and it was my favorite place to eat. I always got spinach pie when I was there. Out here in San Diego, we don't have a whole lot of Greek restaurants and all of them are expensive, so I haven't had spinach pie in a long time. I would love to learn how to make it. Now, you've got me wanting to find a recipe.
@razcal2267 (15577)
If you ever do find a recipe and they turn out even close then please share.
@marciascott (25557)
Is that like Spinach souflet. that is good I aways get frozen Spinach souflay. I'm sorry I can't spell the words but you know what I'm saying. Stouffers frozen foods has it. it is very good.
@marciascott (25557)
thanks for best response now maybe some one else will reply to this.