what is love?

love - what is love ?
what u all know about love?
@Mickie30 (2633)
Love is where you love someone unconditionally faults and all. I once heard a saying "if you love something set it free if its yours it will come back to you if it doesn't it never was".
very well dear ......
thanx 4 responding ...
i have been engaged for past 3 years and this isthe definition of love according to me. love is an unselfish feeling where you can sacrifice anything for that person without thinking for a second and you can never stop thinking about her.love is where you dont have "i" there would be"we"in your thinking.you think as much for her as much as you think for yourself.this is love in mypoint of view.
ok fine dear .... nice answer
thanx 4 responding
@atulperx (735)
for me love is like a soul of human body , no one in universe can survive without love , everyone love to someone even we think terrorist don't believe in love but they also love to their lovers , everyone is living with love
nice dear .... great
thanx 4 responding
@plasma (675)
I think it's not some kind of knowledge to be known but an experience to be felt and cherished. it's a priceless gift of life that not people can get even after many battles or victories. to me a moment of love is worth more than all the worth we have accumulated across the centuries. Thanks
well dear very nice comment ... great
thanx 4 responding
love is a life... there r many meanings of love..
ohk dear ...nice answer
thanx 4 responding
@mohitseth (568)
i think love is a desire that shows u the right way always. love makes u what u really r. so love is a pure feeling that makes u real human being.