Money Comes and Money Goes

This is to ask what a poor little old gray-haired woman (the one that gets in front of you when you are driving - you know, the one that slows down and speeds up, then slows down and speeds up again, the puts on the brakes out of nowhere - yep, that's me!) supposed to do on myLot with a grand total of $0.38? Is there anyone out there that's willing to be a really cheap date? I mean really cheap? My car is almost out of gas so naturally you will have to drive. I love cappucino and will even let you get it for me from one of those machines at the 7/11! As you can tell, I'm not all that serious tonight, so who knows what will happen! ~Donna
@runsgame (2033)
wonderful topic for discussion. thanks. the essence of this discussion depicts the inner meaning of the initiator. Well it is rightly said that money comes and money goes. Money is not a liquid object and not a solid object. It will not stag in one place , rather it cannot be stopped too by some body at one place. It is also called MAYA - which is rotating the sould with the help of PANCHBOOTHS. Every one is interested in earning money. rich/poor/miser/etc all are interested in earning money . similarly they are also interested in spending the money. the money earned by one has to go out one day may be today or 2 morrow and it is being earned for spending only. Then what matters. It is the individual desire which decides the quantum of money and the speed and velocity of earning and spending. So do not bother about the outer world you are viewing . Act as per your soul and be true always with full devotion and do your duty.
I agree with u.Money comes and goes.But for daily life we need money to spend.According to each and every individual's mind they can earn money in their own way what they r feeling good.Nothing wrong in it.
@Julia1970 (410)
I like your post! I think the best date nights are spent in. So if your date doesn't like that then find someone else!
@irisheyes (4373)
Yeah, coffee money is the best Americans can hope for here at My Lot - provided you don't want a Starbucks! Folks where the dollar is stronger can probably do a bit better - Coffee and a danish maybe.LOL
@villageanne (8554)
This is a funny post. LOL I dont picture you as a little old gray haired woman. Sounds like you will be staying home. I dont think 38 cents will take you to the cornor market. Not with gas prices as high as they are. It just took a raise here..AGAIN! Hey some advice....watch out for those little old ladies who just bow up and stop in the middle of the road for no reason. LOL
@sunshinecup (7881)
Oh that was YOU! Sorry about the finger thing, I..I..I..I was just saying look up there! It's a bird, it's a plane... Ok did you say 38 cents? WOW are you in luck! I just so happen to have for sale today for only 38 cents, my mother-n-law. Garantee to keep you up at nights worry how to be a better person and questioning if you really are not good enough for her son. Why she'll even motivate you into taking up jogging, so you can eventually out run her. I will even toss in shipping and handling. Well what do you think? Just send me a check and your shipping address. Strike that, just send me your shipping address, keep your money :-)
ohhhh.... kind a serious title of the topic :) well, just enjoy life as just having enough money to provide your needs. a simple life of simple wishes to be contented enough then you'll be much more happier if you got a lot.
Ha Ha. Entertaining post!