Have you ever won big bucks @ the casino ???

I just won $50,000 I don't need it but it's fun to have !!!
No, I've never won any money at a casino. Congratulatins on your good fortune.
thank you !
@paki143 (793)
• Pakistan
no i not win oh dear u win wow
@chocobaby (679)
nope, i haven't won that big in the casino. the maximum winning i had was $170. although, i don't play often. you are damn lucky, maybe you can share with us some of your winnings. LOL!
@ma_lorena (178)
no, i dont. i tried to play in casino just once and never return. i dont want to be addicted, as much as possible, in gambling. thats a waste of money.
@ladygator (3469)
WOW, you dont need it?? You can send it to my family we need it. I dont gamble since I cant afford to even lose 10.00 right now.
@Manly001 (707)
still not yet
Slot Machines - at the casino
WOW! Congrats! I don't really do the casino scene. Just not my thing. My Gram used to play all the time. She lived near Biloxi, MS and would play at the Casino Boats. She won big a couple times but to be honest I often wonder if she really broke even! lol CONGRATS again!
@forjosie (1547)
I never play the casino. Its great to hear that you won, if you didnot need it....you can give it to me.....LOL!
@himalanka (1340)
nope, i never won big amounts
gr8 man but i have not yet visited the casino
@cr1st1nel (3567)
Well i don't believe you.. stop making a fool of us. You earned 50 000$ and you have nothing what to do with them ? Very well then prove this to us.. send me some money or something. Try to tell us another lie which can only make us laugh. Good luck!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, good for you. I never won anything at the casino before. Since yoy don't need that money, how about giving it to me?! I need it. LOL!!!