Mylot Stop Paying Cash

India
December 27, 2006 10:47am CST
If Mylot stops paying cash,no body will post any topic in this site.what u think...
6 responses
• India
27 Dec 06
ya i agree with this point because 99% people only come yo my lot to earn money & remaining 1% come for timepass some of them spend all of there time at my lot and answer about 2000 discussion every day and they refer yo many people by them also they earn huge amount of dollars
1 person likes this
• India
27 Dec 06
Most people are here to make money. If they don't get what they are here for they would definitely leave myLot. I think the number of active users if myLot stop paying would drop to a few dozens at most. On the other hand, the discussions would get more interesting.
@neo2neo (461)
• India
27 Dec 06
Lots has been said about this. If you try a search you will find discussions with the same topic. To revise it again, It will not affect mylot. As a reaction 90% people may leave mylot, but after a few months it will recover to the same number of users. There are many blogs, forums, sites which don't pay at all but still hundreds of thousands people register and use it. People who are only for money will be resigning but the ones who enjoy being here will stay.
@meme0907 (3481)
• United States
27 Dec 06
I think ultimately they will have to stop w/ the offer to pay ppl but will they stop paying the ppl who signed up before it ended?
@jmcafam (2891)
• United States
27 Dec 06
I don't necessarally think so.I mean there are other sites that have discussions and they are doing okay.Some people may stop posting but I don't think all will.
@jennifer611 (2502)
• United States
27 Dec 06
I think that there would still be members.. alot of us enjoy the site and the money is just an added bonus.. I am sure that some members would be lost though.. I dont see why they would stop the earnings though either..