Netflix

Someone was talking to me about Netflix the other day. I was wondering in any of you had used this? And do you like it?
@cowgirl2701 (2081)
I haven't used Netflix but I know people who have and they like it. I have used Block Busters equivalent to Netflix and I like it. Hope this helps. They are very fast at sending you a new movie from your list when you send one back. It is very conveniant.
I have heard good and bad and we like to watch movies. So I was just wanting to get a little feedback before I joined. Maybe I'll check out Blockbusters too.
@jennifer611 (2502)
I was just speaking with a friend about this lastnight as I am curious about it aswell.. I really dont think that its worth the money.. you only are able to take out so many at a time and if you want to raise the amount that you can rent each time the monthly cost raises up quite a bit.. I think your better off going to a regular movie place.. its just not worth it.
Oh ok, I didn't know they would up the cost if you wanted more movies. I might be better off going to the video store then.
@vhmehta (621)
I have netflix and I like it. They are regular in delivery and so far they have not been late. The DVD's are good and I would really recommend you to join it. It can save you some money also.
@greengal (4286)
Oh yes,Netflix is good. I've been a member almost a year now and I've wacthed so many movies. I also like their movie collection. I was not happy about only one thing,sometimes movies take more than a day to reach you. But on the whole I like it. I get to watch many TV series too, all the missed seasons.
I think I'll check into it. It might be something that we'll enjoy.