Do you all believe in Marraige?

Do you all believe in Marriage?Don't you feel you yourself put you into so many compulsions and sacrifices?Or do you think it's really making you proud as you are doing it for the someone you love? Tell me your modern views on this
@lauczi (964)
• Poland
if u mean that marriage oath is ful of compulsions and sacrifices then i must say rthat it is nothing to me. i mean the words and all that i have to comply with is so obvious in love that is is nothing new before or after marriage i felt same. if i dont feel like that then i shouldnt marry becoz it isnt love anyway. when i marry someone i really feel myself as a family with a partner, i dont know is there more sacrify in relationship or marriage?
@addy220 (598)
• Pakistan
well i think untill u set on ur own thTS the best things that u think abt marriage after ur financially settle and mature too
@natuser28 (907)
As long as u willing to give half of what u earn to her than go for it.
@ezzrssi (11195)
no i don't believe in marriage