We all must eat

@TerryZ (22083)
Do you enjoy cooking? Or is it just a chore? I like to cook and make different kinds of dishes.
@minxy67 (2709)
I like to do both, I enjoy cooking but it is also nice to be cooked for now and again.
@TerryZ (22083)
You got that right. Thanks
@tentwo67 (3384)
For the longest time I only cooked so that I could eat. My husband truly loves to cook and experiment, and I have never felt that way until recently. Here lately sometimes I get into finding recipes and trying new things to see how they turn out. It's still much more of a function and necessity than an art to me, but I am starting to get more interested in it all. And tonight my little boy said to me that he likes my cooking. I'm pretty sure that he was just referring to some baking I did for Christmas, but it still made me very happy.
@TerryZ (22083)
Thats cute.
@kfg20012003 (1037)
i know to cook only rice,i enjoy it
@TerryZ (22083)
You must learn to cook other things.
I love to cook and love to bake breads and cakes. I like to try different receipes out. I have even done that on company, hahhaha.
It depends on what I am eating.
@jennifer611 (2502)
I love to cook and try new things.. but most of the time when I am "experimenting" it doesnt turn out too well..
i enjoy cooking & love eating what i made... a plus factor also that the people who have eaten your menu would have a big burp! any kind of dishes that i'll experiment on... chinese , mexican , italian ( pasta ) , thai & Filipino
@qouniq (1968)
i love cooking,....really...i like to try any kind of dish...currently am cooking malay cuisine, pakitani cuisine, western cuisine, indian cuisine,........and i love to eat all this kind of dish.....
@FraYFaN09 (1560)
I don't mind cooking meals. I prefer to bake pastries but I do enjoy cooking. The only thing I don't like about cooking are the the dishes that come with afterwards!
@gabs8513 (48715)
No I am not to keen on cooking lol to me it is something I have to do and with this lung thing it is sometimes hard as I can't breathe lol with all the Steam and that
@aizavel (558)
ohhhh... i dont lkie cooking i love eating haha my mother is a good cook